
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
We got minah detector nose.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 @ 1:50 AM
I've always liked things simple. Since the boyfriend had t work on Valentines Day, I stayed home and be nice. Like t.o.t.a.l.l.y, 3 days straight. Forgot when's the last time I really did stay at home. So anyway, we made plans on a last minute, decided to meet under his block yesterday. Dua-dua tak mandi. Hahahahahahaha. Checked movie showtimes, head home bathe and got ready. We were wayyyyyy too early for our 9.25pm Valentines Day show, so we went LJS fr our dinner. More like his breakfast + lunch, but my lunch + dinner. Hehehe. By the time we settled in, it was only 7pm. Mak datok, we were practically eating in the slowest motion ever. After eating half portion, he checked time was 7.30pm, so we put down our (plastic) spoons and knives and talk belardy nonsense. Continued our food again..... and then went plaza singapura for some window shopping with the boy sitting/standing infront or inside the shop. Budak tired from work ape. I wish I am at home, sleeping in the comfort of my bantal bushukzxzx and psycho-ing bf to cabot school and join me. Muahahahahahahahahaha. But it seems that.... the annoying idiot IS ACTUALLY AT HOME SLEEPING RIGHT NOW. Ninabuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. |