imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


orange yellow limegreen sticky pad on my desktop
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 @ 3:49 PM






Countdown to 6pm! I want to go home sleep. So I was doing errands for my boss just now, had to buy stamps at the post office. Nauzubillah k dia punya waiting time to my number. I sat down beside this Japanese lady who stepped on my toes twice. The seat was like in the middle of the post office so we had nothing to lean on. I actually fell asleep while waiting fr my number. Padahal I haven't been doing anything much fr the past few days what.

Shuttle bus from Plaza Singapura to my office is only like.......... 1 stop hahahahaha. Gitu pun aku boleh tidur. I pressed the bell while the bus was at the traffic light. (RED LIGHT K) Once the bus make a right turn, I must alight. Waited for the traffic light to turn green also I sleep. Am I suffering from sleeping disorder?

Don't add to my sweating disorder that I already have k. Menambah kan beban di babat. Today I have this box of oranges to bring home. To kill boredemn in this lonely office, this lonely girl already ate 3 oranges. It it to make herself believe that the more she eats, the lighter box she have to carry home. HEHEHEHEHE.

I need to get my desk organized, there's like thousand files and a million sheets of paper. My stationery box is like filled with plastic bags je, cos everytime i buy something, I'll fold the plastic bag nicely and keep it. Sticky pads all over. Timesheets to be calculated, debtors to updated, invoices to be created, great... the list goes on and on.

And what did I do fr the whole of today? STOMP.sg, facebook, emailing with Ama. Lol, we treat emails like msn. Her emails are the ones that keep me busy. We have been constantly exchanging emails at the rate of 5 emails in less than half an hour!

I've got mail!