imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Of rainbows and sunshine.
Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 10:39 AM

Fish & Co

We celebrated Sexy's and Sharmani's birthday on the 2nd at Fish & Co Glasshouse. Food was superb, the bill was even more superb.

Align Center





Sharm was cursing us cos each of us brought our other halves and she came alone. No hard feelings babe, we love you the same.









Happy 23rd Mummy. Can't wait t hear from you on your Diploma graduation while each of us are still struggling to save up for Private Schools.





Try standing infront of a vending machine or, the advert boards at the bustops and your picture will turn out like this. Nice right...............

Botanic Gardens

Prior to this surprise, sorry baby, I lied alot. In order to make you follow me to Botanic Gardens, I had to make up a company event which invited both of us. Because I know you won't go there lor. Did you know why I initiated we head back t yr place get your ezlink (He forgot t bring his Ezlink card)? Sanggup kan. Because they were still waiting for the goddamn bus. Lol.





And yes, I had t even went through the hassle to change Okin's name to one of my colleagues name and spoke English t him when I ask fr directions. The boy was pissed with me throughout the whole journey, we listened t his mp3, made no conversation, never held hands and didn't even look at each other. He must be THAT pissed with me lor.

























To all that helped me t make these surprises happen, thank you so much. Jangan lupa birthday aku 2nd May.

'B thank you so so much for today. I know I dont show that I appreciate everything u did for me but I do. You're the best gf ever. Words can't explain how much I love you. And about me not saying much thats just me being me. U don't have t worry abt doing anything wrong because you wont'

I love you bek. Much more than everything I ever had.
I hope you've enjoyed your birthday this year, loved all the gifts and keep the best memories throughout the whole week.

Xoxo,
Mok.