imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Im definitely smarter by all means
Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 4:09 PM On one fine day, while I had nothing to do at work, I decided to log in my Friendster. Friendster has been revamped! It's so........ green. Well anyway, no offence to fellow minahs or minah wannabes out there, but whatever I post on my Facebook serves for everyone to read in general unless stated otherwise. But I guess silly idiots who mistook everything again and again decides to play smart again. Seriously speaking, I was really sincere in making friends. But it seems t me, kau suka syiok sendiri. I hope you'll find this blog soon because I want you to know, nothing you say affects the fuck out of me. The big question here is, YOU ARE AFFECTED BY WHAT I SAY RIGHT? Haiyah, I rather save myself from growing old too fast. If not must invest on expensive facials to have radiant young looking skin. And my boyfriend calls me Fatty Bom Bom on facebook for all to see. Nabei idiot you know this guy. He think funny ah. Will update once I get t punch his face this weekend. Hehehehe. Love you bek. |