imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I would love t give Burger King a try one day.
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 12:21 PM I am having the worst day of all days. Reached office at record breaking time of 10.15am. Sorry ah boss, for a second I thought I was you. I have no idea wtf I am wearing today because it looked totally hidious. I don't know what was I thinking when I picked the flare skirt and the pink dress.
The last shuttle bus t my office leaves City Hall at exactly 8.50am, and having looked at my watch at 9am, I should have alighted at Outram t change train. No, I did not. I got a seat at Outram, sulk my way through t City Hall when I wondered 'Wtf are you doing in the train t City Hall Feka?' That was when I knew my day was going t suck the fuck shit out of me. So I had t go a very long way t work. Board the train t Dhoby Ghaut going towards Clake Quay. Took a bus from Clarke Quay. Relax sua dah mengamok cam ni kau nak suroh aku jalan kaki from mrt t my office. Limit2 bukan peluh yang keluar dr ketiak, aku rasa api keluar dr kepala aku. As soon as I reached office, went t the pantry, grabbed my delifrance muffin (leftover from yesterday), pressed the machine for ice milo, and stomped my way t my desk. A thousand pile of envelopes and timesheets greeted me. Good bye good day to- day. |