imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I kept staring at my phone, hoping you'd say Hi like you normally do.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 9:53 AM I somehow hoped that with a new person to fall in love with will make me start anew. I've never had anyone who would listen to all my sorrows, someone whom I can really depend on. I've never had anyone who could go til much extent to sacrifice one's school pocket money, just to see me sleep with something in my stomach. I have never felt so down before. I had troubles waking up t go t work because I know I'm not gonna get t meet you at the end of the day. I kept my phone away because I know I'm not gonna get any messages from you. Even if there is, it will be those cold shoulder smses. I want t cry. The truth always hurts, it bites me. I guess, I'm no better. Im sorry baby. :'(
|