A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
Do we have to work all our lives?
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 7:13 AM
Ive been listening t this song :
In the train, up the escalator, in the lift, doing my work, my lunch, walking t the toilet. You name it. I had my mp3 plugged on the whole of yesterday with We are the World on repeat mode. The whole song just made my hair stand.
And I didn't even know this song was re-sang t collect donations. Shameful thing is, I didn't even know there was an earthquake somewhere in the world. Bummer, blame it on work.
Eeyer, pardon my face.
Im just too tired. I haven't been doing anything else except wake up for work and go home to sleep. That's all. And whenever there's a chance for me t meet up w the boy, I'd definitely make full use of the opportunity lor.