imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Bitch's birthday
Thursday, February 4, 2010 @ 9:57 PM For all the countless times you waited for me to end work just to have supper with me, I will never forget. For all the times you shared your pocket money when I'm (forever) broke, I will never forget. For all the times you walk to my place (even though it's just across the street), I will never forget because I am considering the fact that you're such a lazy person. For all the times you hear me rant and bitch, I will never forget for you always join in, lol. For someone who believes when I say I have a sweating disorder, I will forget. As beginners in this relationship, I must say we are doing pretty well huh. You and your forever shitting right after each meal and me forever and ever and ever with my sweating disorder. To think that I was too freaked out to be in a relationship, I was proven wrong. You're the ultimate best that I've ever had. Mana ada sia boyfriend aku pekik Mok in the middle of town, mana ada boyfriend aku yang slap the shitzxzxz out of me whenever I tried to tell a lame joke. And, mana ada sia boyfriend aku yang idiotic macam kau. 030210 Happy belated birthday. May your birthday wish come true, because I wanna grow old with you too sayang. Xoxo, Mok
|