imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Ulat dalam bus
Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 9:52 AM

I was on my way home from work yesterday night and the sad thing is, I was alone in this annoying-suprised packed bus. I was sitting at this usual seat I always do (Faezah, tempat kite lah). And this irritating kid shouted 'Excuse me' in my face because my leg was in his way.

Throughout the whole half and hour journey back, that irritating bastard just had to put his leg up on the seat and down for countless times. You know the smelly kids who always had this ezlink card holder around his neck, the standing hairs, carried a water bottle-sling bag. The look on their face makes me feel like punching his eyes out sia.

Everytime I tried to sleep, his leg will ALWAYS kick my leg and then I'll give my scary stare at him and he'll look away. Thinking that he'll be scared to move, he just had to do it again and again. Nampak sah he is a boy who will not learn from his mistakes.

Skali dapat tahu, he and his brother and mother, a total of 3 annoying worms who can't sit still alighted one stop before me. That makes us neighbours. Bloody idiot.