imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Red hot chio
Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 11:32 AM It's Monday and it means, I'm blogging in office. Grrr, this is freaking annoying k. The annoying boyfriend just reach home from school at freaking 11 am because class was cancelled and now busy sleeping like a pig ah ape lagi kan. Suke buat orang sakit hati. I chose Samsung Mp3 player over Ipod shuffle because 1) I hate that Ipods or Apple products just have t go thru the hassle of syncing everything and the annoying bastard software Itunes. 2) Because the boyfriend already has one. 3) I prefer those plug-in usb mp3 and transferring songs is so much faster and easier. and 4) I had mine in Red so whenever the boy decides t feel as sexy as me, he can use mine. Lol. I am planning to die die get myself th Nintendo DS in red probably to match my mp3. I am influenced by my sisters' children whom each has one. Damn lucky kids. And they are so selfish lor, nak pinjam main sekejap pun tak boleh. Alasan: Kakak kalau main nanti battery cepat flat. Cekik darah betul. Only then I will stop cursing and swearing in the train. |