imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Blueberry cake from Secret Recipe
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 7:04 AM

SB's birthday is in a week's time, bagus ah. Suruh dia cepat-cepat tua. So he wouldn't have a chance to act-forever cute. Now that I'm handling almost all of the admin duties (after complete handover), say goodbye to playing truant on a weekly basis. Except that I always got away even without Mc(s). We don't want t keep it as habit, don't we?

The boy and myself went t catch a movie (yeah, again.) last Sunday. My only halal off day, no need to cabot from any job. Can't help it lah when you have me as a girlfriend who loves t watch movies. Apart from all my action sejuk padahal nak hug (LOL). Actually, memang sejuk pon ah.

Towards the ending of the movie, I was praying so hard that the shops at Plaza Sing would still be open. While the boyfriend was in the toilet, (hehehe) I took the chance t go shopping. Then I texted him, 'Bysi k. Sebelah toilet je'. Lol. Member geleng kepala je when I dragged him t the next few shops.