imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


010110
Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 1:12 AM













With all that's put behind, I welcome 2010 with open arms and heart. 2009, a year filled with lots of memories, bitter sweet and definitely the loss of my late sister and grandfather as well as a neighbour who was recently killed in a motorbike accident.

In 2009, I managed to watch lots of movies, hehehehe.
Bought a total of 6 slippers in a year
3 bags
downgraded t a basic monophonic phone
computer masih kotak lagi (setia)
secured an office job
Digi hidup mati
shout at 10 cockroaches
sleep lesser than 4hrs/day.

And within this whole year, I met someone who's willing t see me through my ugly face without make up, still kiss me in the morning and help me hold my fringe while I'm busy eating. And for someone who is able to stand me this long, baby you're all that I need. Let's welcome 2010 and many more years t come. We'll tickle our way through (this part you kalah ah - kedi).