Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 6:45 PM
On a v boring Wednesday at work, I wasn't anything near t productive other than being annoyed with you because you skipped school and I have t work. I have zero tolerance fr people who is annoying like that enjoying his beauty sleep where I have t finish checking all resumes and calling people up fr interviews.
If you people haven't known yet, let me introduce you t my Sexy Bitch. Awwwww, look at him. Feel like slapping right?

Thing is, I was so freaking annoyed with him cos he came up with thousands of excuses t not pick me up from work. If he was schooling then I'd understand cos.. orang sekolah mah, penat dia semacam pe. Ni satu hari tidur pat rumah takde orang kacau, suroh amek dia kata badan sakit.

Being the grumpy me already because he refused t at least meet me at Bukit Batok cos 'claimed badan sakit sakit', he ordered me t get him drinks from Starbucks. Mak kau, perangai. Macam nak jotos je, dah taknak amek orang dari kerja, ada hati lagi suroh beli kan air dr Starbucks.

Hehehehehheheheheheeh, there he was at STARBUCKS waiting fr me. I was grinning from ear t ear. So fucking happy la.
So the next time you catch me asking you 'whats makes you so sweet', slap me k.


Boboi Allen, time t get famous.