imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Keluar kan fringe you lah
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 1:37 PM



*slaps my forehead*
Sexy Bitch: Mana fringe you?!



Me: Tsk. Takya lah..



Sexy Bitch: NOW.
Me: Ye lah ye lah.



Sexy Bitch: Kan cantik baby I.

Hehehehehehe, he didn't say the last part though, Im gonna save you all your saliva and breath to say it fr you. K mepek. Bye.

It amazes me how people rush into relationship and forget about how it all started and why it started. I'm more than happy that we are taking it slow now, enjoying every bits and pieces of the relationship that we're building. It's already December today, I can't wait fr January and February t come. Surprises and more surprises awaits the both of us.

Take care stalkers. Yes you. Read my blog and be envy.