imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


I want you beside me now.
Monday, December 14, 2009 @ 1:24 PM


I realised I've only been talking about how smooth-sailing my love life is right now that I almost out ruled the importance of my health. Working 2 jobs with no breaks and off days is never an easy job. I have been sick fr the longest time, going t work with mucus flowing out of my nose and me constantly topping up my tissue box.


I feel that no matter how many jobs I work, no matter how longer hours I have t endure.. it is never enough. I have responsibilities weighing hard on my shoulders, I admit not as heavy as Q's and Mai's though. I salute you girls fr being so strong and able t control yr finance.


This morning, when I reach work (late of course because the boy 'opps sorry' tak kejut kan), my head was spinning and I had t take several 5 mins break from my work t put my head down and rest. This is the most terrible headache I've had so far. My mind was telling me 'Balik balik balik' when my body say 'jangan jangan jangan'. Grrrrrr, so much work t do, so many interviews t arrange.


Right after my night job yesterday, quickly called Dad t fetch me. Part of the reason is me being too tired t take the bus home. Sekali sekala nak manja. Afterall everyone now devotes their attention t my brother what.