imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I am an attention seeker
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 3:50 PM I am impatiently waiting fr Thursday t come because it's gonna be New Year's Eve so, half day fr all offices. But I am not looking forward t commiting my free time fr Digi. Grr, no matter how much this freaking job sucks in all my off days and free time I still cannot get rid of the job. Its in the blood lah. I have been rather bitchy, I shall say I have been the most bitchy on the week I have t place kotex in between my vagina and my underwear. Menses sucks. It drains your energy to work, pushing it all down to stomach cramps, thirst and the uneasy feeling you might have stained your pants. If only there are MC(s) fr having menses every month. 4 days straight of full shifts and say hello to another whole week of full shifts. And when I say full shifts mean working from morning till late night. Be it office work or Digi, or worst still, BOTH. My brain's still functioning well, my eyes are still able t see clear visions despite sleeping only fr 3 hours, but I must admit that my body's not adapting to the new system. I can forsee that I will fall sick (or pretend t fall sick) so that my boyfriend will pay extra attention to me. I want all the attention I can get from him!!! And when I fall sick, means.... I can finally get some bloody, I mean really bloody rest. This I make sure no one disturbs my sleep. Anyone who comes near my diameter, will either have to prepare their death wish or call van mayat to get ready. Cepat ah sakit, please.
|