imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Confessions of a workaholic.
Sunday, December 6, 2009 @ 12:15 PM

I didn't realise that work has taken such a big toll in my life until someone v close at heart slapped me with it. Sorry baby if you think I spend more time at work than looking in yr eyes, stroking my fingers in yr hair and whispering I love you(s) when there's silence between us.

But never did you complain whenever I asked fr you t accompany me. Even if it was coming near t midnight. Take last night fr example. You sitting beside me, waiting fr me t finish up my food. Excluding all the waiting time you had before we went Mac's. What you expect, I end work at 10, reached Bukit Batok close t 11 and the only edible food fr me at that time was MacDonald's. Thank God it's 24 hours.

You should see how I didn't bother about the seaweeds in between my teeth, chilli sauce at the sides of my lips, and most annoyingly, the stomach fats when I slouch. I was too engrossed in gobbling down my food that I think he got bored or was he trying t make fun of me by squeezing my stomach fats?

Thank you fr all the times you waited fr me t end work so that we could meet up t eat or just t talk. You know that no matter how tired I am, I'll always make time fr you. You know that.

And I suppose you also know that it breaks my heart whenever you're hungry while I'm busy at work and there's nothing I can do than just being sorry fr not able t go eat w you. By the time I end work, you'll either be full of gas or... you've already lost yr appetite.

If only I can divide myself into two, one at work and the other one is fr spare fr whenever you need me. Grrr, coming Monday I'll be starting back my office job and this means... lesser time t meet. Lucky you live across the street, we'll just have t make do with whatever free time we have.








Pictures were from the short JB trip Mother, Brother and I made yesterday morning.