imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 9:04 AM All that I want right now, is just 3 minutes to hug you and say I miss you. Just 3 mins. I promise I won't take much of your time. I want t cry already, my life's been a mess. Mother and me haven't been talking and all we do in the house is just mind our own business. She'll be sleeping when I go t work, and will be asleep when I come back. We do not communicate anymore. Not a single vowel out from our mouth. Our communication comes in a form of cold shoulders, angry footsteps and text messaging under the same roof. As fr my brother, he is definitely enjoying the hell out of his life. Got that much freedom I never got during his age. Only come home t use the computer or sleep. Dig a fucking big hole in our pocket whenever he can. Congrats digiphoto, you have finally managed t conquer my only off days from office work. I think that's what you do best huh Digi, suck the whole free time out of me. |