imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


ICE MILK TEA with CHEESE FLAVOURED POTATO CHIPS
Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 3:13 PM

Photobucket

Photobucket

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT's NOT FUNNY. (Refer t my previous entry)

It's raining bloodily cats and dogs and all the animals in the zoo and what's not funny about being in an office on this cold day is being stuck. I am freezing cold even with my sweater on. Prehaps, it's a sign that I should get a new sweater. *wink*wink*

I need t start packing up my things, I tell you I got a lot of junkies in my cupboard behind me, not including t the ones in my drawer. Sweets, biscuits, potato chips and some stolen good stuffs from the pantry. Sorry t disappoint you people, no matter how I don't eat lunch at work, this is the reason why I am not losing weight. My oh my, I is sad v much w myself ):

They might transfer me t the branch nearer t home, which means I do not have t fight and feel v revengeful every morning. Which also means I can save alot lot more on Ezlink. I can never stop whining about ezlinks. They're just killing you softly that you don't even realise it. Zip it Feka.