
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 9:27 AM Hello everyoneeeeeeee~. Worry not, I am still alive. Everything's still the same except that I am already employed. Things in the new office is much much better than the previous one. I can barely count the number of friends I had previously. Working with nice people and meeting people is definately my forte. Muahahahaha k mcm paham. So anyways, I seriously think that Singapore should either have longer trains cabins during peak hours or, they can jolly well scrap the whole idea of taking trains. I mean, I am thankful that trains bring me t work fast without having to go through long journeys and sickening bus drivers who just refuse to drive faster. But taking trains in the morning, I tell you is none other than plain sick in the head. People like me have t squeeze our big asses, get our boobs squashed and breathe in tons of deodarants. And mind you, I am not including all the rubbish dump smell coming from people who are not considerate enough to bathe in the morning when they know they are going t take the train. My goodness, damn faggots. It's already Wednesday and I can't wait fr Friday. You better come and pick me up lor if not, muke you pecah ah I rembat. Hahahahaha K love you b. Main-main je. |