imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Saturday, November 7, 2009 @ 11:45 PM I am so used t waking up at 7 in the morning that even on my off day I still wake up at 7am. Look how loyal I am t work, tak kerja pun bangun siang. Pekerja contoh sia. And so, kacau orang tengah syiok tidur lah. And b, I am saying this at my own accord eh, I love you k. Aww, sweet kan? No need t say lah, all the things I do are sweet lor, even me, I am a sweet person myself. What? Not happy ah? Ala, you love me also, so... diam sudah eh. |