imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Chio umbrella
Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 12:31 PM

I know this is getting really boring, I have run out of pictures t post because I don't have time to go out. And t add up t the already boring life I have now, I have less than 6 hours t sleep everyday. Kesian kan.

But I always make it a point t meet up with the boy at night after work. That is if I am still awake enough, sometimes my body just fail on me. Afterall, I am a human, I need enough sleep as and when I have the free time. Muahahaha.

This I have t tell you. Yesterday I was on my way back from work + meeting at Bikini Bar. What's new, now our meeting only at Bikini Bar with the boss generously treating us t the finger licking good chicken wings. So as I was saying, train-ed back and only managed t get a seat at Clementi which is like one stop away from Jurong East and then I have t change train, right West-side people?

The moment my butt landed on that faithful seat, I managed t squeeze 2 mins of power nap. And when I woke up, it felt like 'woah, sedap pe sia tidur even if it was 2 mins'. Hahahahaha, I was laughing th whole time I told this story t the boy. Well at least even if he wasn't laughing with me, I don't care lah I just find it funny. In fact I find everything funny.

What's not funny is... after coming t a month working here, today marks the first day I returned a stolen umbrella. It was raining yesterday so at the umbrella section where everyone place their umbrella's, I grabbed the most chio one (which was in HOT PINK COLOR) and exit the building asap. Just in case I bump into the owner of the umbrella.

This morning, I made sure I was one of the few t reach office t return the chio umbrella. Hahaha and I succeeded lor. Fought the morning rush, inconsiderate people. Quickly placed back the umbrella and walked normally t my cubile. Ceh, buat suspend aje, I was actually the 2nd t arrive so... no one will know who 'stole that chio umbrella'.

Eh I actually find this story funny too. How leh, everything funny.