imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


A story of a fat girl
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 1:13 PM

My malam Raya was one of the best I've had so far. Though we were just siting down and trying t burn the whole of my estate down with th smoke, I'm sure th kids had fun if not fr us. We met right after buka. I... had t walk 5 steps back t my house t help Mother with the chores that were supposed t be Brother's. Ni budak dah makin menjadi-jadi.

Little did I know, the rest went back home too because.. satu-satu nak tengok Salam Lebaran. Haha, semangat berkobar-kobar untuk Raya.









At midnight, we met again and headed fr Macs. There you go, malam Raya di Macs.







On the first day of Raya, I woke up as early as 6am. That was after a long phone call which lasted til 4am. My first day of Raya wasn't as exciting as I expected it would be. This year was a little bit different because the family has already starting t adjust the status fact of what it should have been 2 years ago.

Mind you, I even thought we wouldn't leave th house. Macam mana.















Not in any mood t talk about Raya. I guess I haven't been updating as much as I used to. I'm too caught up with life and busy catching up with what I've longed for. The boy has left fr Melacca and left me here all alone on a Saturday. Lucky fr him the kids were over fr the weekend if not, mati kutu sorang-sorang.

Calling out fr all Adams. I want you guys t know that I miss you girls. Where have you all been. Dah tak ingat aku lagi apa, satu-satu update blog pun dah tak. Apa nak jadi ah.