imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


"starting to"
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @ 10:44 PM




"We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person"

How have I been if you ask me. I have been very healthy. In fact to no surprise I think I am gaining all the weight that I thought I might have lost back when I was working. What do you expect, I'm jobless with nothing t do at home. I spend my time mostly on my bed.

I have been screaming and moaning in pain because yours truly's feet has an ingrown nail in one of her toes. And I tell you, I cannot bear any slightest hit on that nail. Meaning, I can take a knife and kill you if you accidentally OR NOT step on my toe. It is that painful I tell you. I am typing as much as I can to distract myself.

Today is Wednesday. I used to hate Wednesdays if you haven't known. Back when I was working in Digi, I'll always find reasons not to schedule myself to work on Wednesday. It's either there's no crowd in Sentosa on Wednesday or if there's at least some crowd, they must be those irritating crowds who are out to spoil yr day.

So, today's Wednesday is v special because I think the both of us really put our feelings into serious consideration. We talked about it and for now, we're going t take things slow and see how it goes. For someone who is as lazy as a pig, I really must thank you fr always being there fr me even when you're talking t me with yr eyes closed. You think I don't know, you do it all the time.

For all the times you tried t make me feel better, assuring me that things will be alright when you know there's nothing that can be done to actually make it all right. And always trying to make it up t me cos you do best at abandoning me kan kan kan. Suke kan.

you said i love you on the phone earlier. i don't know where that came from, but i really liked it. so much that i'm a little scared now.