imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Slipper in the LAMP POST.
Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 1:00 AM

You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I should do with my life and how I am going t update this space when I have nothing to share about. Oh yes, Adams meet-up. I will update on that very soon because photos have just been uploaded at FB. Chill ah sista.

Other than that, I've been sleeping after hanging up the phone, breaking my bones cos of long hours sitting on this bloody stool in front of the comp, sleeping again and... of course, sleeping again. All I do is just sleep. The only reason I wake up is either to apply jobs online (which up till now is still to no avail), watch some boring tv shows (and dozing off after 10 mins) and to answer calls. Boring kan. Can someone please lah employ me. I do not want to turn into a fat bastard. K lah I know dah memang, but still trying t deny lah. Good what. Not healthy you know.

And so I asked Iman what I should blog today: what did u do today.

I did... nothing. Eh wait. I did something. Omg. I really did something.

Black (I'm not mean k, nama dia mmg Black), Muff and I went to service my Canon. These two angels are v well behaved. Even though they were thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to follow my evil plans, they chose not to. Ceh, GF kuat.

We sat at the playground and played games. They were straining themselves from laughing out loud because Mother was on the phone screaming so loud they can even hear it from the window. Now you know where I got my voice from. Heh-heh.

K dah start boring. CALL ME.