imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Nak tidur please.
Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 8:59 AM



I have not slept a wink. I have not slept a wink. Let me repeat that again. I have not slept a wink. And t add t the already misery night I have, Mother just urged me t follow her fr the Raya visiting w the Maternals again. The weather, my goodness is the only reason why I am so hesitant t follow. Other than that, I still get moolahs. Hehehe. Jangan pandang badan ni besar tak dapat eh.

May I press on the issue that has been bothering me so much that I couldn't care less anymore. Call yourself my bestfriend, all you do is just rub in. If it weren't fr the boy who keep reminding me not t bother about what you people have been saying, I would have stayed away frm you. Because the least that you could do is be happy fr me. How could you, apologizing on the night before and making it worst the next day. Puas hati takya mintak maaf kan. Buang current je.

So, when's our next Mac Delivery abeh takda kunci nak bukak pintu?