imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 11:13 PM


I have been wanting t update with pictures, but blogger standard ah buat hal. I have an interview tmr and the least that I expect t do is t run down t ITE Clementi t collect my certificate. Serious punye leceh. Ada postman pat singapore pon taktahu buat apa.

So anyways, I woke up v early today. 9am t be exact. I was actually woken up by the loud thunder. I is v scared so I had t wake someone up and accompany me. Orang kalau dah sayang apa-apa pun boleh kan. Ah part ni best. Halfway through the boy decides t continue sleeping and what did I do? I wiped the windows in my mother's room. She is one proud mother t give birth t me. When mother called me t ask what I was doing, I told her I just wiped her windows and the next thing I knew I had t wipe every single window in my house. Kasi muka lu pijak wa peh kepala eh.

At 11pm, I am back home after 3 hrs of doing nothing at the basketball court with my minah-takot-nak-cabot-kerja-on-her-last-day-of-work. Raya's in a week time and my room is nowhere clean. We have not collected our baju raya, all in all, senang cakap I'm not excited fr Raya. The only thing that I'd definately look forward to is expecting green packets. Hehe *winks. Duit girl siapa taknak.

Meanwhile I have t wait fr the boy t reach and call me.