imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Dudok jauhjauh
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 12:50 PM



With love.

I woke up with a bloated stomach, complaining t the boy how painful it was last night and got 'takkan kurus nye lah' by him when he heard me slapping my fats. Mana boleh jadi ni. I got high hopes nak lose weight but when my aunts and uncles' dining tables were filled with masyaallah good spread of food, I surrender. I cannot tahan.

So anyways, the other night we were webcamming, I forgot what triggered us t finally talk about us. Questions after questions, suggestions after one another that set us thinking fr awhile. We both know how things are going t be and we roughly get the idea of what is going t happen. When we finally settled w the same thing, which is t take things slow and let nature takes it course, we asked ourselves.

'Sampai bile nak macam ni?'

My mother just screamed fr me. I got t go wipe my windows. Remind me again, this is the 3rd day of raya and I hv yet t get my room cleaned. ZZZzzzZZZ part-part gini lah sepatotnya I sleep. Hehehe. Aah, babi lah. Beh asal?