imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Check yr email baby.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 12:51 AM





These pictures were taken like 2 weeks back. I had an interview as early as 10am, and it ended quite sibei kurang ajar at 11.30am. You tell me bosan nak mampus k life. Collected my camera that I sent fr servicing. And called my playground babies t accompany me t town. Heaven t have friends like them. Always accept you with open arms. Hehe.

Met Hidayah along the way because I wanted t collect something from her. Not so accidentally bumped into Fifi who has already lost so much weight. Tolong kongsi sikit cara-cara untuk lose weight because it seemed t me that nothing that I did, worked. Or issit because I didn't do anything?



Dah macam bapak and anak kan.









All of us headed home fr break fast because satu-satu nak jimat duit k. Maklomlah that point of time period orang save duit fr baju raya mah. So, Dayah and me met up with Q because we wanted t visit her mom. We sat, played games with An and Ibra and did some catching up. Since dua-dua kaya kan, naik cab balik lor.

I just got back frm Geylang. 3 days in a row. I'm not fanatic k, I just had t run errands fr the people I love.

Salah ke kalau I fall in love with a person who happened t yr friend and t have you claimed me as your bestfriend, the least that I ever, EVER expect t hear from you reminding me that I should take good care of other people's feelings if I want my feelings t be taken care of. I deserve t choose who I want t be friends with, who I want t be close with and who's feelings I WANT t take note of.

For goodness sake, I am a human being just like you. I want t fall in love and I want t be loved. As far as I am concerned, the both of us never thought that we could have gone this far. If what I'm doing is going t be a huge mistake on my part, then I see no reason that it has anything t do with you. Serious, aku tgh bingit gile k. Bye.