imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


At least katil tak roboh. Oh aku eh?
Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 1:16 AM





And here comes the pictures from Adam's Iftar at the nearby coffee shop. It was only less than a hundred feet from my doorstep and I was not the last one to reach. Someone so skinnified by work reached late. When Adams meet, you expect lucah talks because that is our form of catching up. Haha.

Right after the heavy meal, all of us walked to St Luke's, paid a visit to Q's mother. Guess where we head to next? MacDonalds where else because Adams = fat pigs. Oh tak eh?









I love these girls. We can basically fuck each other in our faces and then play nice the very next second. Senang cakap, you all bitches of the universe. Hahaha. We log in each other's Facebook(s), we make fun of each other's perot boncit and the best part is... we still love each other.



We are the mentels of Adams. Tapi yang paling mentel is the person standing next t me lah. Not me. *Hands down. Sorry baby. I still love you.



This is a story of 4 girls who found themselves in green uniforms every Friday figuring out every possible reason to ditch training. We were Staff Sergeants yang paling tak boleh diharap langsung that YISS ever had. Except for minah-silat-who-sprained-her-ankle-back-in-sec 2. It was back in sec 2 that the other 3 were very kental and takot nak cabot training.







We hanged out at the playground infront of my house and took tons of pictures near midnight. We even caught this young Apek's attention that he stood like 10 feet away just looking at us. Nak kata dia nak join kita, he was wearing shorts and sports shoe. Nak kata dia nak tolong amek kan gambar, we had a tripod. Didn't really know what's his motive up till today. Admiring the night beauty this playground has.



This picture above was taken during Ben & Jerry's Chunkfest last year. I didn't remember we had our picture taken. All I knew was I was tagged in Facebook from someone who claimed that our picture is pasted in Vivo's Ben & Jerry's store wall. Popular kejap. Oh tak eh?

I am squeezing my tummy cos it hurts. Must be because I had too much food. Hard to say no to good food right. I even had 4 egg tarts, not counting the number of servings I had. Bismillah k time nak try baju raya nanti.