imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
My weekend
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 9:30 AM Ahh, I finally find the time to update because I've been rather busy these days. Lol, I've been good for the past 2 days. All I did was to sleep till late noon, wake up to check for jobs online and then exchanged texts only to find out that I was zzzzzz-ing halfway through. One big pig I am. Pictures are overdue. This was from last Friday. Caught The Proposal with Danny and afterwhich we spent like an hour sitting infront of Taka calling Queen of tktahu-angkat-talipon. She picked up her phone only after the 55th call. Now, explain to me which part of your handphone got no ringtone. ![]() ![]() ![]() Guilty as charged, she said she'll reach town in 10 mins. Mind you from Bukit Batok k. While waiting fr her (still infront of Taka), we were imagining where Titi was and which route she was taking. Ceh ceh, tepat pada masanya, member arrived 10 mins after hanging up. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After much persuading that the trains and buses will be crowded, we managed to psycho Titi to take a cab home. Hahahaha. And we use the line 'kau ah datang lambat..'. She had to admit defeat ah what else. Saturday was with my god-family next door. We had the whole floor spread with tones of food from Dunkin Donuts which the kids finished them all without leaving some for the adults, Laksa specially cooked by my godmother, Briyani and many more bought from Bazaars. It was more like a potluck style where everyone brought something. I, brought myself lah what else. Kak Midah was sitting next to me so after both of us were done slurping the Laksa soup, we looked at each other and said, 'Briyani pe next?'. Everyone knows how much of a pig I can turn into when it comes to food. We both shared the briyani and then halfway through, Kak Wati and Syasya joined. Ahhhh... this is what you call it - SNGF (say no to good food). Before long, everyone put their bowls aside and dig into the briyani. ![]() ![]() So that was my Saturday, iftar with Iman on Sunday. It was totally a last min plan because I was too...screwed to buka at home. We went Far East and kept looking at the time. Lama gila I tell you nak buka. There was one point of time when she told me, 'Dah nak pukol 6 baru bilang'. So when it was 6, I looked at my watch, makkkkkkkkkkk... baru 5 mins past 6pm. Damn it was such a long way to go. We rounded the whole of Far East Plaza like 3 times before settling down at Cahaya and waited like ions for buka. ![]() ![]() ![]() Afterwhich, made plans with budak2 playground and chilled together. Someone threw a dictionary at me and it hit my nose. Awww, it's v sad now cos I think I have a disfigured nose. Not that I think it's really disfigured, I'm just exaggerating because it's v painful k. Today is the third day I stayed home with almost nothing to do, in fact I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. xoxo |