Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 11:39 PM


And if you ask me how did I spend my National day? A day filled with lots of catch ups here and there. My morning was dreadful. I was being drag by Mother to Geylang because to her, Geylang is like market paradise. The weather was already killing me sia I tell you. To make it worst, it was packed with people.
Was given only 1 hour to dress the moment I reached home. K serious tak bedek fast game nye. I met up with Danny and we went to meet Farhan and Azmi. Had a very late lunch at Sakura. Danny's treat lah this time, hehehehe. Farhan and him sent me to meet my playground boys at Paragon.


Met up with them and what did we do the next few hours? We catched G.I Joe at the 9.30pm slot and I tell you, we booked the tickets like 2 hours early. Boleh mati hidup balik sia this one. We sat at Starbucks with the boys playing psp almost the whole time and me... stoning like gundu lah.


In another words, when someone ask me what did I do on national day, I can proudly say tengok wayang ajer gang. hahahahahahaa.


We had kenduri arwah today on my father's side and baik ah, all I did was eat. What to do, when you have good food, it's hard to say no right. Moral of the story today: Learn to admit your own feelings.
Dear whoever it may concern,
Heard my piece already? When's your turn? I clearly do not have to wait for coconut trees and ice cream to hear what you want to say right. Or tell me... there is nothing in the first place. Sigh. So much for all those.
XOXO,
Nursyafiqah Wahid