imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


My brother, my life.
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 8:46 PM



I can never have the heart to disregard you because no matter how annoying, irritating and how fucked up you can get I still love you. We only have each other bro, we don't have many siblings like our friends have. We both have our own fair share of what we want in life, what we want to do and what we need to do.

All I ever need from you is to be a brother that every sister wished. A younger brother whom I used to pinch your cheeks when you can barely walk. A younger brother whom I have no idea up till today why I called you by that nickname. Sorry bro, you'll just have t live yr whole life hearing me call you that.

I am sorry. Sorry for all the things I might have said that hurt yr feelings. I'm sorry I slapped you the other night. I'm sorry if you think I'm being selfish. I'm sorry.

Please change for the better. Because we will have to go through one more phrase of life whereby we both need each other. I can never run from the fact that I still need you. I will forever need you in my life because you are the only blood brother I have.

Please, berubah lah. Isn't it time you change already? What more you want? Cakap sekarang.