imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Munchkin
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 8:46 PM





Yes, I have gatal-ed back to imcheena.bs because someone saved your ass blogger. I've never liked LJ anyways, so troublesome. Today, I took a longer time to admire myself in front of the wardrobe mirror only to realize that I have 4 big pimples living on my skin! Suke hati je nak grow pat muke orang.

Now that my contract with BMW has expire, I can sleep whatever time I want and wake up at whichever hour I wish to. Be jealous k Qad and Mai. Hehehehe, sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Anyways, met up with Nini and Ama yesterday for dinner and movie. Finally, after a gazillion years of not meeting. Danny joined for dinner and left for camp shortly after. So... we watched the Hangover. I was reading people's FBs and blogs talking about hangovers, I thought what's with the world sia why is everybody drinking and what's so good about hangovers only to realise that hangover is a movie.

Astagfirullahazim, mintak maaf la banyak-banyak. Terserlah kebodohan aku ni. I was laughing hysterically inside the cinema okay. We sneaked in potato chips that we bought from NTUC, drinks and sushis! K part sushi, aku je. Hehehehe. Funny giler sia the movie. Thumbs up!

Now where's Munchkin?