imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Mummy malu.
Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 11:49 AM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 12 noon now, I am tired of trying to sleep. Pictures taken above were from last week's maternal kenduri. It seemed to me that the maternal side will either have a gathering every month (and then fit in cake cutting session for the month's babies) or have a kenduri (again) and then fit in also another cake cutting session. Sadly, in the month of Sept takda orang punya birthday.

Today's the 23rd right, so...
Happy 20th birthday to Irman!
&
Happy 18th birthday to Eka!

It's going to rain again. And I don't care I am going out today no matter what. The longer I stay put at home, the sooner my ears will bleed or worst still, my body will rot. Damn, I am already that bored and to add to the already sickening state I am, mother & brother are not on talking terms with me. Who wants to hear me rant? Call me now.