imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Ketiak mashiam
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 3:18 PM

I left this space hanging for 15 mins because I was contemplating on what to type because I know I have my aunts, cousins who are reading this space. Any wrong words might lead to family arguments.

I feel like a total useless female dog. All I do is cry and cry and cry and do nothing about it. My heart is as hard as stone. But all they do is just be a pain my ass. Sorry to break it to you, I am a cry baby. I cry alot. I cry to the not-so-worth-crying movie, I cry when my cat got lost and I also cry when I watch a funny movie. All in all, a very cry baby I am.

I am fasting (even though there were many temptations fr me to break fast in between), I am still fasting. For four days already and I'm doing good. *Pats on my back* But the sound of MacDs, LJS, Cahaya, KFC sounds v v tempting. I feel like running to the nearest store to eat. That's me, stress je makan. Macam ne tak buntal kan.

I love you. Bye.