imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


ITE for 2years.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 12:20 AM



I am so bored right now I have nobody talking t me on MSN. My mother gave me a stern warning to shut this computer down by 3am or else... she'll kill me. Hahaha, my mother loves me lah. My brother is sleeping like a pig beside me and when he sleeps, he ignores the whole world. He just kicked my ass sia. How annoying is that.



This two monkeys cannot get along with each other. Like seriously.



What did I do for the whole of today? Nothing. Yes you read that N.O.T.H.I.N.G. I am starting to miss school life and working life lah. Those were the days where school started at 9am but at 9am, I was still at home just wanting to get out of bed. But, no one can ever beat the true queen of late. Applause for Amalina Fatin. Hehehehe. Those were the days where the four of us will always be teachers source of scoldings la.





Do not bother finding me in this picture, the only thing I think you'd recognize is my slippers. I was at the bottom of the bottom. All I remembered was my boobs were squashed and everybody's leg was smelly like hell. Hahaha.



We were known for smuggling in food and drinks in class. Known for always being late for classes except for Nini who sometimes (because most of the times she is with us) decides to play nice and be punctual for school. Known for always skipping classes together. We had this jiwa thing among us. One for all, all for one. Haha, reminds me back to my NCC days. Kental sia.

There were also times where we went school in the morning and skipped all lessons that were after lunch. Those days where lessons were cancelled because of some event taking place, we'd choose to skip the event too because we ruled in the possibility that our beauty sleep was more important than some event that was just a waste of time. The thing about ITE was that, everything we did was for the sake of attendance. That was the most annoying and disgusting fact that I cannot rule out every single time I tell you.





Like even if you're late for 5 mins and the teacher teaching had her period that day, it'll be your v unlucky day then. Hahahahahahaha. I even got my name mentioned for debarment at one point of time. My mother wasn't pleased about it lah, but I managed to swirl around and told her that it wasn't my entire fault. Some teachers just love to use their priveleges on our attendance. Sighs.

But nevertheless, I had a rocking 2 year experience with the best bunch of one for all, all for one class. Skipped lessons together. Kene kan cikgu rabak-rabak. Or the best part whenever it comes to our birthdays, we definately have plans up our sleeves. Birthday boys and girls just have to watch their back.





What I miss in the short period of 2 helluva rocking years was... the burger lah. No matter how squashed that $1.10 chicken burger is, it still rocked my mornings. I think that kinda played a part to how heavy I am back then. Oh yes, have I mentioned that... the 4 of us ever got reprimanded by the section head because we were laughing when we were suppose to sing the national anthem during National Day. And thanks to that, everytime we have to walk in the section head office, she'll always remember us. Hahahahaha.

Gosh, how have the rest of you being doing? So far all I've heard is the boys are all serving the nation and their heads are botak now. The girls I must say have all gone busy with their own world. Get back to me. I need to know what you all have been up to. Cert dah amek belom cos I haven't!!!






(See what I told you, we always sneaked in something.)






What do you want to be when you grow up ah.