imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
If with love mesti sedap
Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 3:16 PM ![]() ![]() I was supposed to wake up at 9am but someone just... had to forget about me and never call to wake me up lah kan. How sad. So anyways, ended up waking at 10am and headed fr Sheng Shiong. Kononnya nak whip up something for today. ![]() Sheng Shiong they got this advertisement where their moto was ' Segalanya untuk mu '. You tell them, suck balls ah segala untuk mu. I was looking for this particular thing, so I approached those in Sheng Shiong uniform and asked fr directions lah. Wah lao. 'Wo ting pu tao' whatever and however that it's supposed to be spelled but what I freaking know is that... that person cannot speak English. Ting ting kau lah. It took me like 1 hour when I found what I was looking for. Hidden at the corner behind things that were hanging. ![]() I seriously think that if you want to work in Singapore, jolly well save up for (at least) the basic English classes. Singapore is a multi-racial country where English is made to be the 1st language. You don't know how to speak basic English, you can say bye-bye to earn money in Singapore. What pisses me of is such employers who wants cheap labour. How are you going to serve customers who are not of your own skin. Are you just gonna slap them with I dont know in your language and expect them to leave you alone doing your shelvings and arrangings of canned foods? Puas hati kau jangan kerja situ kalau tanya sikit je I-donch-know. ![]() ![]() On another note, pictures were from yesterday's visit to NUH again. I just mopped the whole house, cooked, and now I'm lazing on my bed. My mother will be so proud of me because for the first time I do things in the house without being told. HAAHAH. Kan dah ckp, I am BBB. Babi (of) Bukit Batok. |