imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 10:55 PM

I just had a v tough time the moment I reach home. I wish that the least Mother could do was to be fair with how she deal with situations. I am not trying to fight fr my freedom that has since started to be at stake, but I am talking about fairness.

Nevermind that it has always been me who keep swallowing all the blame. Nevermind the fact that it wasn't my fault in the first place. Senang cakap lah, I was trying to cut short the whole drama in this family.

This year itself, I already had 3 deaths of the people I love, I know and I care for. My condolence to you and your family, Zool. And to Qad's mom, get well soon!

I really need to talk to someone right now. No one is answering my call or worst still, return my call eh Munchkin. Sighs.