imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I couldn't see what lies for me
Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 7:58 PM You know how it feels to say something in this www, but never had the chance to speak up because you, (or in this case - I) fear of what people will say. There are times where I questioned myself why must all this happen to me? To my family? Why? Thousands of why(s) are running through my mind right now and I cannot find the answers to each of them.
It may have happened like 2 years ago, but everything about the night is still fresh in my memory. I can never imagine myself going through that stretch of painful lane again. I fell, and picked myself up. To the person whom I thought could be there fr me at my lowest point, was too busy with himself. Now, I have forgiven you for how you left me to stand alone. I bear you no grudges because I have moved on with my life. I broke down... and I breathe. Now that I've chucked it far away, I should start to learn how to control my emotions to deal with such situations. I have lived with many lies in front of my family and friends. It's time they know that... I am not strong enough to pull through this. I am no longer able to hide behind all the smiles. Because... I need my family to give me the strength. |