Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 11:57 AM

It's only noon and the day is still a long way to go. Muff and myself decide that our tahap kemalasan is seriously getting overboard. Today is the 3rd day we ditched the whole idea of going out in the morning and look fr jobs. Apa nak jadi aku pun tak tahu.
Anyways, I am missing alot of people already. To name some, my Adams especially. It's either we meet and it's not full force or we don't meet at all. This is what working life is all about, you won't have time to meet your friends. When are we going to meet up girls?
And Muff, harap je tinggal block sebelah - like only 20 steps to your block and still kau perangai babi #01.
Oh yes, since I was too lazy to get out of bed yesterday because the phone was stuck to my ear and my mouth couldn't stop blabbering, I leave the whole idea of shopping for groceries to the night itself. Nasib part malam perangai babi tak melekat, I went NTUC with trolley nyonya k. Don't laugh la bodoh, if it wasn't for the trolley I wouldn't have come up with this entry and if it wasn't for the trolley, I wouldn't have made it home alive with a sack of 10kg of rice.
Whatever happened in that faithful NTUC was strictly between my red unlucky trolley and those aunties and uncles. The NTUC near my place was v small like the size of your lecture threatre. To me it is small lah. Adding to the already small scale supermarket that it already is, the place was crowded and people refused to give way to me. Takde akal, dah nampak sah aku bawak trolley taktahu beri laluan!
When I want to make a turn to one of the rows in the NTUC, the wheel of my trolley got stuck to something. I was like pulling and pushing it (kes dlm hati: Please jgn buat hal k trolley pat sini). The next thing I knew, my trolley was one sided - the wheel that got stuck came off and rolled under the shelves. Makkkkkkkkkk, buat hal pat NTUC sia ni bende.
Before looking for the wheel, I called Father first. Instant reaction ah. Obviously he wouldn't waste his time coming to save me because he had better things to attend to. And so, I had to lay my head on the floor and search for the wheel. Seriously ah, I can sign my autograph on that floor. The first face to kiss the NTUC floor.
Lucky me, I found the wheel and struggled to fix the wheel back to the trolley and swore that I should buy a new trolley the next time I need to buy rice! I think I spent more time kissing the floor then shopping for what I have to buy.
So this is story of my life on a Tuesday night.