imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


botak skinhead
Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 2:50 PM


"If I love her, I wouldn't spend so much time on you"



I guess there’s just a point in your life where you just have to accept that not everything you wished or hoped for will come true. You need to see that changes will either make you better or nothing at all. I want to talk on the phone the whole day, see you through the small camera and laugh at the tiniest joke.

I never expected that we can talk about almost anything and being the bitch that I already am, thank you fr always lending me your ears (even if it was only to hear me laugh on the other line). I admit, this is by far one of the best moments of my life that I thought I had forgotten the feel to it back when I lost myself.

Endless arguments on who to hang up first, wake up calls in the morning, the cravings for good food, laughing for no reason, and the late night calls without fail brings me smiling to sleep. Tell me this isn't going to stop because I am starting to love the way things are. We are humans, we are bound to making mistakes and we have this feeling called love.

I am thankful for you have walked into my life and never left me when I needed you. (but you keep abandoning me sia, hmph.)