imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Awan suay.
Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 12:01 AM You know there are many things in life that you do is something you'll either regret or you live with it. Apparently I am a person who is very forgiving to one state where I actually forgot that I am a mean person on the inside. Life is like the Earth, it keeps moving without you realising that it is actually moving.
I have no idea what triggered me to write the first paragraph. Anyways, my life has never been better. Not in any sense that I am absolutely happy with what I am going to face but rather thankful to still be here today typing this very exact word you are reading. On last Friday, please make do with the long winded entry coming ahead. I did not bring my camera with me, so... words are all I can use to describe. Haha. Back to what I was saying, last Friday, the playground boys were nice enough to accompany me to City Hall to window shop. Dah puas makan ayam pat KFC, dah puas menggatal dengan the girls sitting behind us, the four of us walked all the way to IDK where. All I know was we walked so far that I was too grumpy to even talk about it. Serious, gua bingit je jalan jauh. Tapi think positive okay, kurus nye pasal. Haha. And then we met this busker. He was talking so loudly I thought he was going to bash us up. It totally freaked me out sia. Damn, kalau kene rembat tu, tak sempat nak lari pasal dah penat jalan jauh. zzzZZZZzzz Eh, I realise ah... most of the time my title of entry takde kene mengene langsung eh with my entry. Haha, what do you call this? This is perangai budak kelaparan. AHhhh, now you know right. " Because of the little things, it will make you smile before you sleep. " |