imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Nak u. hehehehe
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 9:26 AM



Now that I'm unemployed, I spend more time at home. And now that I spend more time at home, Mother thinks I spend the whole of my free time sleeping and headbanging myself on this computer. What she needs to know is that 1. I do not spend my whole time sleeping and 2. I did some housework okay.. and 3. that's all I can do Mother.

So yesterday, I visited Q's mother again and she's so cute okay. She complained being boring in the hospital and that the clock on the wall is very noisy at night. Get well soon then you can hear misteri jam 12 okay makcik.







And I woke up today with breakfast prepared. Woohoo, sedap gile. Thank you to the boy who came all the way before heading school. Sometimes wearing specs hides your ugly face behind the small lenses. I just woke up when he called me to open my door okay. Tak sempat nak mandi langsung.

Today is Thursday and... what should I do on a thursday morning? I cannot get back to sleep. I just had breakfast and I am v bored. How leh? I think I might just head back to bed. Slap me okay I am v contradicting. Hehehehe. Mentel as it is.