imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Wednesday, July 22, 2009 @ 11:35 PM







There is still something wrong with my Blogger but I am carrying on with this update because I feel the need to.

Work has taken most of my time, what can I say.. this is a working adult talking people. Hehehehe. Anyways, life has been pretty much the same. No new updates about me except that I have been sleeping in the toilet lesser than 10mins. Quite an achievement for me! What's great, today... I can't even sleep in the toilet.

I am v much the same, big and healthy. My mother on the other hand is v annoyed with me cos I keep onlining till late. My brother is still a pig. I am leaving fr Melacca this weekend to settle some family business.

I have run out of things to blog already. Must I conclude, 80% of the guys out there are the same.. the minority of them are depleting fast that we, being the good girls (hehe) are not being able to catch up. Muahahahaha.

And you know what, that pig of mine - my brother of course did not go to school today for God knows why and so decides to sleep in the cold morning. Enjoying life lah kata kan. I woke him up and told him that there'll be an eclipse today and that it is believed that tsunami is attacking.

My whole idea was to scare him of course, and I won. I always win when it comes to this. He was wide awake and was telling me that he's scared and don't know what to do.
I told him, 'Dudok rumah diam-diam lah, confirm selamat.'

Truth to be hold, member dudok rumah one whole day! Never did I wonder he'd listen to me. Finally, he did. I am after all your sister and you still have to listen to me.

Have to go now, someone's too eager to show magic trick. -.-" hehe