imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
siow flash
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 7:37 AM The best thing that happened to me is having a friend at work!
So there you go, I will not be alone fr lunch anymore. I won't be running fr the bus alone anymore. The syiok-thing is... we are living where our blocks are facing each other! Baik ah Muff, dah sebulan aku kerja, baru hari ni aku rasa aku takkan merana lagi. Muahahahahahahaha. So apparently this little Missy is working the same building as me. -.-" Thank you God, fr letting us know Siti Qadriyah. Hahaa, if Muff hadn't chat w her, we wouldn't have found out that we are already working in the same building and both of us would just sit in office eating biscuits fr lunch. We are that pathetic k. My drawer is stocked with crackers and tidbits k. Many sia. Speaking of which, member tgh siap and I'm still here trying to fix my v v idiotic ipod shuffle. Kanasai, dah tunjuk sign mintak ditukar jer. |