
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Office babe. Gua pat office babe.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 1:36 PM I am alone. In one corner facing this white wall. And on my table, tons and tons of Post-it sticks because I have so many things to remember, like watching Harry Potter on the 15th also must stick it you know. Everyone's out fr lunch, and here I am enjoying every privileges that I have. I just bought my stocks fr my drawer under my right elbow. Filled up my bottle with ice water and soon, I'm all set to start my work yet again till 6pm. ZZZ because I woke up on a very rainy morning. If work hadn't get in my way, I would have tuck in my blanket and sleep like a baby. Haven't you know, I sleep like a very cute baby you know. Just bear with me for another paragraph or so. My dark circles and eye bags are horrendous I tell you. They are thiiiiiiiiiiiiis big and obvious but I am doing nothing about it. Office is v cold right now and I'm ketek-ketek-ing all the way. Now tell me... am I cute? Hahahahahahahaha.
|