imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Lunch hour babe.
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 1:00 PM Thank you to all those who came down fr the Majlis Cukor Rambot. Thank you to all my aunts, uncles & cousins who came and worked together to make this event a successful one. Never mind that all your baju had at least a dot of curry gravy, it shows that you have been v helpful. Afterall, we are family... Introducing to you, Mishael Zulfarlisha Bte Md Ibrahim. I just had lunch and taking my own sweet time to start back on my work. I hate 3pm -4pm. This is the hour where my eyes seemed like a thousand kilo heavier than normal, where scanning takes a million years longer than usual. This is the time where I'll start going to the loo, sit on the toilet bowl and sleep fr 10 mins. I'm serious, and then wake up, walk back to the office like nothing happened, but in actual fact I did sleep in the toilet before! Can't wait to go home and see that girl above. Here comes my better weekend that haven't come in a long time. The 2 naughty kids are already over at my place. I like it when they surprise me by coming a day earlier than usual cos.. they have no school today. That is something I wish would happen to me yesterday. TGIF. Phew! |