imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Life of a working girl
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 10:28 AM







No, it's not National Day yet lah. Total coincidence la we wore red, and when I saw Ezann at night, she was wearing Red too! Yesterday was Red day lah. And so today is Saturday, another mundane weekend. But nothing... nothing can top what these kids who sleptover my plc every Friday. I reminded them of their late Aunt (my late sis) because we apparently looked alike. And so, I am their replacement.



I brought them to 7 eleven, treated them to the small Little Misses and Misters. I actually wanted to get Mr Bump in order to get a kiss, hahaha nolah. And so I was doing a favour to myself also. I have to put them to sleep before I can go home and change!

Where are the Adams? I miss you all lah.