imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Thursday, July 9, 2009 @ 1:17 AM It's 1.30 in the morning and I am scratching my thighs. It is so fucken itchy that I have to scratch every 5 mins. Damn annoying sia. I should be asleep considering that I have to wake up at 7 later fr work and then rush through my make up and bag again.
The same routine every single day. This is the life... of a boring working adult. I just can't wait fr the money to come in at the end of the week, that's when I shall stop whining like a bitch and start working my ass off again fr another month before the next next pay comes in. I hv no clue on what I am blabbering about, my mucus ( I had t ask people what hingus in English is) keeps on dripping like tap water. Wahlao, that is one sign I am waiting fr. To take MC. Woooohoooo. Tak sabar. K lah. I am missing lots of people, esp the Adams. |